- Updated Entity Application (5/22/2014)
- Updated Individual Application (5/22/2014)
- Updated Project Permit Application (1/10/2013)
- Updated Small Scale Short Duration Application (1/10/2013)
To apply for a certificate as an:
- Asbestos Abatement Contractor Entity (abatement, analytical, consulting, training), OR
- Asbestos Contractor (inspector, inspector/management planner, project designer, project monitor, analyst, supervisor or worker)
the party seeking such certification shall submit a signed, completed application with all necessary documentation and the fees, made payable to the Vermont Department of Health, in accordance with the fee schedule outlined in Section 8 of the Vermont Regulation for Asbestos Control, and submit the application to the department on forms provided by the department.
- Asbestos Contractor Entity Application Form
- Asbestos Contractor Individual Application Form
- Asbestos Abatement Project Permit Application Form
- Asbestos Small Scale Short Duration Form
An Asbestos Abatement Entity intending to engage in an asbestos abatement removal project involving Regulated Asbestos Containing Materials (RACM) shall submit to the department an Asbestos Abatement Project Permit Application, ten working days in advance of the abatement.
This asbestos abatement project permit application shall be submitted with a diagram identifying the location of project activity within the building and the permit fee payment as specified in Section 7 of the Vermont Regulation for Asbestos Control.
- Required Notice Instructions for all Demolition and Renovation Activites (pdf)
For general contractors, building owners, and architects.
- Planning for Renovations and Demolitions Fact Sheet (pdf)
- Asbestos and Fire Damage Cleanups Fact Sheet (pdf)
- Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation Fire Training Fact Sheet (Exit VDH)