Substance Use Data & Reports
Find data briefs, reports, assessments, evaluations, survey results and other publications on alcohol, opioids, cannabis and overall substance use in Vermont as well as analyses that inform and evaluate Health Department efforts on addressing substance use.
- DSU annual overviews
- Health impact assessments
- Social autopsy reports
- Harm reduction evaluations
- County substance use profiles
If the search doesn’t return results, try alternative terms.
- For cannabis results, search "cannabis" and then "marijuana."
- For reporting about deaths, search "death" and then "fatal."
- For naloxone results, search "naloxone" and then "Narcan"