Immunization Records in Vermont
The Vermont Immunization Registry (IMR) is a secure, centralized health information system that contains immunization records for Vermonters. Medical providers use the IMR to find patient histories for new patients, and print IMR reports for parents who need these records for school and child care entry. School nurses use the IMR for immunization coverage reporting.
Because the IMR contains records for all persons born in (or seeking medical care in) Vermont, medical providers use it to explore immunization coverage in their own practice and identify persons who are not up to date for immunizations. It is a valuable tool for reducing vaccine-preventable disease.
NOTICE: The Vermont IMR is awaiting an update to COVID guidance and messaging for the Vaccine Forecaster. Until that time, users should expect to see the following:
• If a patient has received a COVID vaccine from the 2023 COVID-19 vaccine group, users should expect to see “Not Evaluated” for an evaluation reason in the evaluated history.
• If a patient has not received a COVID vaccine from the 2023 COVID-19 vaccine group, a recommendation “Due now. Administer COVID-19 Bivalent Vaccine” will be displayed instead of “Due now. Administer 2023 COVID-19 XBB. 1.5 Vaccine”
Please continue to check our website for updates.
Immunization Registry User Support
Trouble logging in? Refer to your welcome email or scroll to our User Support Section
- Option 1: vaccine records requests (instructions)
- Option 2: for password reset
- Option 3: support for non-medical professionals, general questions